Meetings & Membership
Our members are vital to the success of New Historic Thomas' work since we are a volunteer run non-profit organization. Whatever your time commitment or expertise, we can find a way for you to make a difference in Thomas. Can't commit to membership, think about attending one of our open public meetings or donating.
Regular open public meetings are scheduled as follows:
- April through October - 1st Monday of the month
- January - 2nd Monday of the month
- Additional open meetings as needed
All meetings are held at 6:30 pm at the Thomas Education Center (324 Brown Street)
Open Meeting Minutes
There are many ways to be involved as a member of New Historic Thomas. Contact us to discuss in what ways you would like to give your time and energy to make a difference in Thomas.
Become a Member
If you would like to become a member, fill out the form below and our AmeriCorps member will follow up with you.
Membership fee: $25
Cash or check (Made payable to: New Historic Thomas) can be received in two ways:
- Sent to New Historic Thomas, PO Box 116, Thomas, WV 262692 or
- Dropped off at our office at Cottrill's Opera House on Front Street, Thomas.
Membership fees go into New Historic Thomas' general fund to keep the organization running properly and efficiently.